- Navy blue school sweatshirts/cardigans/hoodies – all available with the school logo at Zeno Sportswear
- White shirts or white polo shirts
- Grey or navy trousers (no jogging bottoms except in Reception class, if necessary), skirts or pinafore dresses
- Grey or navy tights and/or white socks, dark socks under trousers (no pink tights please!)
- Footwear – dark plain shoes with no colour decoration. Heels less than 3cm for health & safety reasons
- Pale blue and white check dresses (not navy blue)
- Grey or navy short trousers or shorts
- White or grey socks (boys will probably prefer grey)
- Sandals – plain and, again, heels no higher than 3cm
- Named PE bag
- Navy sports t-shirt with logo
- Navy shorts – no pockets for health & safety reasons
- Plain white crew neck t-shirt
- Plain navy track suit or jogging bottoms and top (optional)
- Trainers for outside PE
- Older children also require football boots and shin pads
For health and safety reasons, long hair needs to be tied back for all PE lessons
- One-piece swimming costume
- Swimming shorts or trunks – no Bermuda shorts, for health & safety reasons
- Personal swimming hat
Swimming kit should be brought to school on swimming days and kept in a named bag. Goggles are not allowed for school swimming lessons at Brackley pool.
ALL THESE ITEMS NEED LABELING CLEARLY!
Please remember that among so many children someone else is bound to have the same shoes/jumper/coat/pencil case etc, so please name all items and clothes clearly. (A tippex pen is good on black shoes!)
Things you can buy second hand from the school
Pre-loved sweatshirts, cardigans and fleeces embroidered with the school logo are available for £1 per item (money goes to CPSA). Please let the Tracey Hill (CPSA) know your requirements.
Jewellery is not allowed to be worn at any time.
Outdoor coats are needed at all times, even if your child travels to and from school by car.